Saturday, November 27, 2010

Misadventures in job search fail


Two phone interviews and one on-site-three-and-a-half hour long interview (as well as a ten hour car trip that day) and it looks like I didn't make it through.

This was one of the toughest job interview process I have ever had and I know exactly when the crash took place.

Disappoint, I am.

The crossroads I posted about earlier, is about the decision to join the job market in an already tough and competitive environment. I know there are many out there out of work (my brother among them) who would gladly take what I have, but working 24+ hour stretches when vendors can't get their product right is taking its toll. And the unresponsive management when requesting reciprocity isn't helping.

So, as Sam reminds us every Monday, it's, "Back To The Old Grind!"

Except mind seems to be almost every day of the week...

No comments: