Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More leftist "love"

I mean hate.

Bawb continues the meme of leftist hypocrisy in the media and the political class. Several examples are given at AND THEY CALL US HATRIOTS
“Like Fredo, somebody ought to take him out fishing and phuw! (imitating the sound of a gunshot). Works for me.” Randi Rhodes, left wing talk radio, referring to the Godfather movies and Bush

"A spoiled child (Bush) is telling us our Social Security isn't safe anymore, so he is going to fix it for us. Well, here's your answer, you ungrateful whelp: [audio sound of 4 gunshots being fired.] Just try it, you little b*stard. [audio of gun being cocked]." –Randi, again, showing why liberal talk radio is such a dismal failure that it must be kept financially afloat by George Soros.
Bawb points out that the left seems to hate the right for perceived hate while ignores the obvious and blatant hate spewing from its own quarters.

But I read this:
The loony left is completely and totally oblivious to irony as well.

According to Michael Weisskopf of the Washington Post, the followers of people like the late Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson "are largely poor, uneducated, and easy to command." As opposed to the wealthy, intellectual free-thinkers chanting creative slogans like, “Yes we can! O-ba-ma! Hope and change! Gim-me money!”
That's gold. He forgot to mention the left teaching their children this popular slogan: "Barak Hussein Obama, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm"

3 comments:

17R3W said...

While I can't disagree with you about threatening the president (joking or otherwise), I think your George Soros comment is crap and I'd ask you post a link that proves that Premier Radio Networks (the company that syndicates Rush and Randi) has taken money form George Soros.

strandediniowa said...

Go to the blog I linked to and leave a comment there. I quoted that blog - that is my source.

If you got an issue, take it up with Bawb. I'm sure he would be glad to hear from you.

17R3W said...

Bawb isn't talking so I posted my comments on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7aSCNoIErs