Saturday, February 12, 2011

The gun ban sticker Marion should use

From ASM826 at Random Acts of Patriotism



I went through Marion on Friday and with my unofficial cursory poll along the main drag I noticed only one sticker. Ouch.

All that effort by the Marion police chief and only one sticker. (Insert sad face here) And the Pizza Ranch changed their minds and only want to prohibit open carry.

I say it was unofficial because I did not stop at each business and walk up to the door looking for the magic gun prevention stickers. I didn't stop at the open air mall or at the Made Rite. I didn't need to visit Uncle Stan's Military Surplus. (I don't even want to know what they did with their stickers).

But only one lousy sticker?

1 comment:

Crotalus (Don't Tread on Me) said...

Heh! Reminds me of Kay's Jewelers in my area. They had a sign on their door that was derived from Roget's Thesaurus. They had every synonym for "carry" in their "No Guns" sign. I said, "I noticed your 'Welcome Robbers. Happy Hunting' sign." And the girl at the counter agreed with me!