Saturday, February 12, 2011

Joyce Foundation discovers lowly Iowa blog

It seems that making a joke regarding the Joyce Foundation funding a psych professor at ISU (New student group being formed at ISU: Students for Concealed Carry on Campus) caught the Joyce Foundation's attention.

By searching for "Joyce Foundation" they found my reference to the Joyce Foundation.

Here's the Joyce Foundation:


Apparently the Joyce Foundation first came by a few days earlier looking for "Iowa police guns" as a search term instead of "Joyce Foundation".

I really don't mind the Joyce Foundation stopping by, but no one left a comment to tell me how evil I am or that I'm doing a terrible service to America. Maybe it's because the Joyce Foundation knows that I'm just a lowly blog with very few visitors, certainly much less than what anyone at the Joyce Foundation would expect.

I must admit that the Joyce Foundation trolling the internets searching for "Joyce Foundation" seems a little bit like busy work. Maybe an intern had some free time on their hands and were interested in a small and infrequently visited blog from Iowa and what gets published.

I know that I would be very interested in what some insignificant blog had to say about Between Two Rivers or if someone from the Joyce Foundation stopped by for a visit or two.

Who am I kidding? I don't give a rip.

No comments: