Friday, January 1, 2010

The War on Guns: New Year's Gun Rights Resolution: Practice Daily Activism

The War on Guns: New Year's Gun Rights Resolution: Practice Daily Activism

I've been waiting for David to finish his list before linking to them. And there's something for everyone there to choose from and attempt to accomplish.

I've jumped the gun on a couple and I'm in the middle of a couple more. Others will take awhile and I think some of them I'm not going to get to this year.

I'm not much into predicting what will happen this year, but my guess is that it's going to be very interesting in Iowa where the winds are definately shifting for our gun-rights. The anger and frustration displayed during the Tea-party events held throughtout the state this past year, looks to grow as a movement. Politicians who ignore it may be risking their political futures.

I'll do my best to keep you informed.

If you have any tips, news or just want to send a hate-filled rambling email to me, send it to stranded_iniowa at hotmail.com

No comments: