Sunday, March 21, 2010
What should a free man do?
Found at Borepatch, this tongue-planted-firmly-in-cheek response is for this evening's crap-fest in DC. (You can get yours at Cafepress/Borepatch)
But the question remains: "What should a free man do?"
Being a pessimist by nature, it's easy for me to proclaim the sky is falling and with the current GOP dead elephants, how is that a stretch? Capitulation on "Crap and Trade" and immigration is their expected response in the coming weeks despite their rhetoric.
I've decided to "PISS" on Congress
1. Prepare my heart, my mind, and my soul for the coming battles
2. Insist that this flaming turd bill gets stopped by any "legal" means
3. Saturate the mail, phone, internets to promote individual freedom and liberty
4. Struggle to get freedom-loving candidates to replace these criminals
And I'm going to "CRAP" on the statehouse
1. Contact my rep and senator (again) and work to replace if necessary
2. Research and collect as much information on the issues I'm passionate about so I can:
3. Argue my point to any collectivist/socialist/whatever "ist"
4. Provide whatever future I can for my family despite these political hurdles
Please join me or suggest any replacement acronym. I'd love to hear it.
I think the democrats over-played their hand tonight but if their end-game is to stay in power, they may be aiming to never hold another election.